Thank you for using your Amazon gift card! A convenient way to shop for a wide range of items on Amazon’s online marketplace is with Amazon gift cards. We’ll show you how to use the balance on your redeemed gift card to make an Amazon purchase in this guide. You can now begin exploring the extensive selection of products that are available on Amazon, regardless of whether the gift card was given to you as a present or obtained through another method. Let’s get going!
● Open the Amazon app or visit the Amazon website on your device.
● To access your Amazon account, log in. You will need to create an account if you do not already have one.
● Click on “Account & Lists” or the “Menu” button (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner of the Amazon website or app after you have signed in.
● Select “Your Account” from the drop-down menu.
● In the “Amazon Wallet” segment, you ought to see your gift voucher balance showed. If not, go to the gift card section by clicking “Gift cards” or “Gift cards and registry.”
● To add the gift card balance to your account, select “Apply a Gift Card to Your Account” or a similar option.
● Enter the code for the gift card claim according to the instructions. Most of the time, the claim code is a series of letters and numbers.
● To add the gift card balance to your account, enter the claim code and click the “Apply to Your Account” or similar button.
● You should now be able to use the balance on your gift card. The remaining balance on your gift card will automatically be used to pay for your order on Amazon, including any applicable taxes and shipping costs.
● You can check and change the payment options during the checkout process. Before placing your order, check to see that the option to pay with the balance on your gift card is selected.
● Confirming the order completes the purchase. Any remaining balance on the gift card can be used for future purchases after it is deducted from the total.
● Make sure to keep track of your gift card balance so you don’t get caught off guard when you shop. Your account’s “Amazon Wallet” section lets you see your balance.
There are a number of ways to make the most of an Amazon
gift card after it has been redeemed. When deciding how to
use your Amazon gift card, here are some important
considerations to keep in mind:
Buying from Amazon:
Products from a variety of categories, including books, clothing, electronics, and household goods, are available from Amazon. You can use the remaining balance on your gift card to make purchases from the Amazon mobile app or website.
You can use the gift card to buy gifts for yourself or others if it was given to you as a present. Look through Amazon’s gift ideas and wishlist features to find things that you or your loved ones would like.
An Amazon Prime subscription:
Consider signing up for Amazon Prime with your gift card, which comes with perks like free two-day shipping, access to Prime Video streaming, special deals, and more. This could make shopping at Amazon more enjoyable overall.
E-books, audiobooks, music, and movies are just a few of the digital media that can be found on Amazon’s extensive selection. Expanding your options for entertainment, you can use the balance on your gift card to rent or purchase digital media.
Services from Amazon:
Amazon offers different types of assistance, for example, Amazon Web Administrations (AWS), Amazon New, and Amazon Home Administrations. You can pay the fees for any of these services with your gift card if they meet your needs.
Amazon has a marketplace for third-party sellers in addition to the products it sells. Before making a purchase, check the payment options as not all Amazon sellers accept gift cards.
Save money for later purchases:
You can keep the balance on your gift card for later use if you don’t need or want any particular items right away. You can use Amazon gift cards whenever you find something you want to buy because they never expire. Keep an eye on your gift card balance to make sure you don’t spend more than is allowed. You can see your balance and transaction history in the “Gift Cards” section of your Amazon